A Guide to Mental Health in the Workplace
Learn proactive processes for improving employee wellbeing
One in five (20%) Australians aged 16-85 experience a mental illness in any year.
It is estimated that untreated mental health conditions cost Australian workplaces approximately $10.9 billion per year.
A comprehensive understanding of mental illness as well as proactive processes for dealing with mental health in the workplace will help employers improve employee wellbeing, reduce absenteeism, improve productivity and avoid potential adverse action or unfair dismissal claims.
Topics covered in this eBook:
- Signs of Mental Health Issues to Look out for
- Mental Health Education in the Workplace
- Psychological Safety
- Legal Obligations for Dealing with Mental Health Issues in the Workplace
- Employee Disclosure Regarding Mental Health
- Case Law Example – Employee Disclosure
- Mental Health and Work Performance
- Case Law Examples – Unfair Dismissal and Adverse Action
- Key Takeaways
Simply fill out the form on this page to download your free copy.