Montrose is undergoing a major transformation from a fully government block funded organisation to a sustainable performance based organisation with a business plan to significantly increase its revenue. The organisation has been remarkably stable for the majority of its 80-year history but with the impact of growth and the NDIS, the organisational structure required a significant review.
Harrison Human Resources assisted Montrose with a three-phase project to support its strategic plan of significant organisational growth through increased sites and services.
Phase 1 was a comprehensive organisational structure review, including:
- Reviewed relevant organisational documentation.
- Benchmarked against other relevant organisational structures.
- Conducted one-to-one interviews with selected employees.
- Administered a tailored employee survey to gather further feedback and for engagement.
- Facilitated a focus group with the Change Team.
- Developed Organisational Design Principles.
- Prepared Organisational Structure Review and Recommendations report for the CEO.
Phase 2 was the review of executive remuneration and employment conditions for supervisor, manager and executive positions.
- Position matched against relevant job surveys.
- Identified and approached benchmark organisations.
- Collated and analysed market data against current remuneration, benefits and conditions.
- Prepared Remuneration and Conditions and Recommendations report for CEO and General Managers.
Phase 3 was the development of an Implementation and Change Management Plan for the new organisational restructure.
“The Best Part Of Our Experience With Harrison Human Resources Was The Personal Touch. Having Someone Understand Our Particular Needs. Harrison Human Resources Takes Into Account The Particular Culture Within Your Organisation – Doesn’t Take A One Size Fits All Approach.”
– Sue Tonks, General Manager Corporate Services
As a result of Harrison Human Resources’ recommendations, Montrose was able to establish and implement a clear organisational structure which is the best fit for current and future business activities and consistent with the strategic direction of the organisation, while maintaining the positive workplace culture of Montrose.
THE CEO SECRET GUIDE
TO MANAGING + MOTIVATING EMPLOYEES