- Southern Cross Care engaged Harrison Human Resources as an independent party to confidentially interview employees about employment conditions for the review of their enterprise agreement terms and conditions, including rostering.
- Following an organisational restructure, Southern Cross Care engaged Harrison Human Resources to develop position descriptions for the new executive positions in the organisational structure in preparation for the recruitment of these positions.
Southern Cross Care
Southern Cross Care
- Developed interview questionnaire and data capture tool to meet client requirements.
- Used random selection method to identify interviewees that were a representative sample of the workforce.
- Conducted confidential 1-on-1 interviews with Personal Care/Support Workers.
- Collated data gathered, analysed and prepared report.
- Met with the CEO and relevant incumbents to identify position responsibilities.
- Position matched against relevant job surveys on role responsibilities.
- Developed position descriptions including role responsibilities and behavioural competencies.
- Finalised position descriptions based on feedback from CEO and HR General Manager.
“Harrison Human Resources Are Responsive And Flexible, With Great Customer Service. CLAIRE AND HER TEAM CARRIED OUT INDEPENDENT INTERVIEWS OF STAFF ON OUR BEHALF FOR DATA GATHERING PURPOSES. DEALING WITH CLAIRE AND HER TEAM WAS VERY POSITIVE AND THE PROJECT WAS COMPLETED ON TIME AND WITHIN BUDGET. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HHR AND WILL BE HAPPY TO UTILISE THEIR SERVICES AGAIN IN THE FUTURE.”
– Ian Townsend, Chief People & Culture Officer
Southern Cross Care was able to accurately determine necessary changes to pay and employment terms, and devise a new roster in line with relevant workplace legislation.
Southern Cross Care was able to utilise a new suite of position descriptions that accurately reflected the new executive positions to assist with recruitment, appointment and management of new incumbents.
THE CEO SECRET GUIDE
TO MANAGING + MOTIVATING EMPLOYEES